Melton Flatbed Trucking Equipment
Great drivers deserve great equipment! Melton Truck Lines operates a large and growing fleet of impeccably maintained, late-model equipment. We have one of the most modern and impressive fleets on the road today with the average age of our tractors being 2 years.
Some of the great features offered on our trucks are:
- 72 to 76 inch Mid Roof
- Double Bunk Walk-In Sleepers
- Refrigerators & Upgraded Interiors
- 1500 to 1800 Power Watt Inverters
- 12 and 10 Speed Transmissions, Automatic Transmission
- ISX Cummins, MX PACCAR, and Detroit Diesel DD15 Engines
- Omnitracs MCP 200 System with Electronic Logs
- AM/FM/CD/USB/Weather Band Radio with Bluetooth
We assign trucks to individual drivers which means the truck stays with you even on home
time. No slip seating! Melton also supports our drivers with 24/7 roadside assistance as
well as excellent operational support.
Our CSA-friendly and late-model equipment will keep you rolling. Experience the most comfortable miles you’ll ever drive with Melton!